CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Etsy treasures

Hello there! Hope all is well with you. Christmas is fast approaching, as it does every year, and I have started looking for presents for family and friends. Etsy is one of my hunting grounds. There are so many wonderful items for sale on Etsy - vintage or handmade, there is something for everyone! I bought these old letterpress letters from ThreeOldKeys shop recently. Hmm I know I was meant to be shopping for other people, but I couldn't resist! Cheerio for now, Clare ♥


And a couple of my other favourites...


Hydrangea lamp shade from SarahFoote



Hello sign from Slippin Southern

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Hydrangea and Tea ... I'm imagining a summer day, flowers and iced tea with a friend.

    Thanks for showing my letterpress blocks ... you have a beautiful, calm blog ... where's all the usual clutter?

    threeoldkeys - laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.

    Gift Ideas For Girl

    ReplyDelete