CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hellooo...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I have not blogged since June! What a terrible blogger I am. I won't offer any excuses as it's just the same old story, not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. Anyway here I am to say "hello" and tell you a little of what's been happening.
Mostly I have just been working, pottering at home, visiting friends and family, gardening and selling vintage homewares on Etsy. I have sold quite a few treasures lately which has been fun. I love packaging them up with white tissue paper and baker's twine. Isn't it wonderful to buy something on the internet and it arrives a week later like a suprise in the mail? One item I was going to list and then decided I might keep instead is this lovely set of teaspoons. They were tarnished and tired but an hour of polishing and they look great now. I love the Art Nouveau design on the handles and could not part with them.
Well that's it from me for now. I hope all is well in your part of the world! C ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment