CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Watching TV

Hello! Yes, I'm still here. Just the usual busyness of life hindering me from blogging.
We've had some amazing winter days here - lots of sun and crisp frosty morning. Today the wind and rain has arrived (of which the farmers are happy about) and the roads are muddy.
Last weekend I had a little getaway to Daylesford with mum & sister Julie. We stayed in a lovely cottage, enjoyed a spot of shopping and ate a delicious lunch!
Did I tell you we have a new addition to our family? This is Papuss watching TV. He makes me smile every day - doesn't everyone need something like that in their life?! Anyway I hope all is well in your part of the world. Cheerio, Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment