CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Early mornings...

Hellooo,
The last two Sunday's hubby has dragged me out of bed at 4.30am (I'm not a morning person so this event has been quite traumatic!) to go to a swap meet. Last Sunday it was an hour and half away in a little town called Dunolly, this Sunday it was another little town a similar distance away called Talbot. He absolutely loves swap meets where he can search for automotive bargains and other interesting things. Luckily for me I've managed to find a few little treasures too - these will probably end up in my Etsy shop. On our way back yesterday we went home via Clunes which is a historic little town with lots of old bookshops. It's nice to get out and explore every now and then. Anyway I hope all is well in your part of the amazing world. Love, Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment