CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Flow Magazine

Hello there! I found the most wonderful magazine while browsing in the newsagent a few weeks ago. It caught my eye because it had a beautiful matt cover image and an icon saying "a magazine that takes its time". When I flicked through the pages there were fabulous articles on simplifying your life, living mindfully, inspiring quote pages, postcards and a 30 day notebook. I was so impressed I looked up their website and ordered a couple of back issues - all the way from the Netherlands. When they arrived I devoured them in a couple of hours and had to order more back copies! I think they appeal to me so much because they combine my love of stationary and magazines. I am also feeling a bit lost at the moment so needed something to make me re-focus and be grateful for my life.  I hope all is well in your part of the world! Best wishes, C x          www.flowmagazine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment