CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Buninyong Makers Market


Ooo, I'm so excited (and a bit worried) about having a table at the Buninyong Makers Market on Saturday 11th September! I have made a couple of new artworks (one pictured above) for the day so now have a total of 13 paper artworks and 6 vintage prints. I have to find a nice white tablecloth and I have some pretty bunting I thought I might place along the front. It would be so nice to sell a few of my artworks but also to find out what people think of them.
Election day tomorrow. I'm a polling official so have to be there at 7.30am and may not finish till 7.30pm.....phew! On Sunday Lyndon and I are going for a drive to the Grampians. Ice creams at Halls Gap. Yum :) Hope you all have a lovely weekend. C x

No comments:

Post a Comment