CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello blossom!


Yay, spring has sprung! How pretty are these blossoms! Can you see the bee?!

Little Dog and I went for a walk this afternnon. There was a lamb out on the road and he chased it for ages. Little ratbag would not stop....I nearly yelled myself hoarse trying to get him to come back. Uh oh more training required! He is only six months old I suppose.

I've joined a new Etsy team called MEST which stands for Melbourne Etsy Streey Team. I am making lots of new online friends and will meet a couple at the Buninyong Market which will be good. My vintage prints copied really well and look great which I am thrilled about. Fingers crossed they sell well! Just trying to work out the best way to display them now.

I managed to get a little more sanding done today which was satisfying. Little by little I'm getting there. I wish the walls and skirting boards were not in such bad shape. We've got visitors coming to stay at the end of September so I reeaaaalllly want the room finished by then. It will be so nice to finally sit on our new sofa!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. C ♥

3 comments:

  1. I love the blossom pic! Your site is lovely and your artwork is very, very good! I shall certainly tell everyone I know to look you up!! Keep up the good work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Spock&Yoda! I am happy beyond words you love my work and my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete