CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sheep work


Hello! I notice I have a couple of new followers which is so exciting for me. I did a little happy dance when I saw that! It's so nice to know someone is reading my blurb :) We drenched the lambs and ewes yesterday. Well the BigFella did most of the work, I just filled the race, counted them out, occasionally helped get a grass seed out of their eyes and stood around trying to look useful! Little Dog had to be chained up because he just wanted to chase and play with them.

The forecast is for another big dose of rain here over the weekend....maybe 2 inches or so. Wow it's amazing all this rain. The swamps are still overflowing from the last deluge. I have convinced the BigFella it's a perfect time to do some painting. The lounge room just needs one more wall undercoated and then it's ready for the top coat, yippee!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. C ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment