CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday wisdom...


"We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies" Roderick Thorp


I found this quote in the latest Notebook magazine which I think is one of the best magazines out there. It has such a great variety of articles and I find it very inspiring. This months issue has an article on feeling free to fail ... Not perfect? Who cares! As Thomas Edison said, "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work". Is'nt that a great attitude?!

The sun still refuses to shine here which means that when it finally does I will appreciate it even more. And can you imagine how much everything is going to just grow like mad too!

I hope everything is well with you and your best friend.
C ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment