CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily life


Hello friends! I hope you are well and happy. All is good here on the farm. Beautiful spring weather, rain then shine. The crops are happy and so are the farmers. Unfortunately so are the mosquitos! Last weekend we went to Port Fairy with my sister Julie and her partner for a couple of days which was lovely. We wandered around the town and along the beach, ate yummy food and looked in a few shops. It was nice to get away for a little while.
I am going back to work at the bank soon so am cherishing my days at home, sleeping in and choosing what I want to do each day when I wake up. Lucky me! I have been enjoying catching up on my magazine reading and sorting out the front room now that we're using the lounge. Gardening, cooking, paying bills, cleaning, washing... life rolls on by! C ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment