CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy day!


Hello friends. Come on, do the happy dance with me! The lounge room painting is finally finished. I have moved the new sofa in along with a few other pieces of furniture and it's starting looking like a proper room. I am trying to work out what else to bring in to complete it.
Today I planted some tomatoes, strawberries and pumpkin seedlings in the vege patch. I waved my 'grow' wand over them so am looking forward to productive plants! We are off to Port Fairy tomorrow for a couple of days which will be nice. We're meeting my sister Julie and her boyfriend David there which is even nicer! The weather is forecast to be warm and sunny so yay, more happy dances! Hope you are having a lovely weekend. C ♥

2 comments:

  1. The loungeroom looks good- and Port fairy sounds nice! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete