CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year...


Hello and welcome to 2011. How was your Christmas? I had a lovely couple of days in Daylesford with my family and received some great presents! It feels so long ago now. How did you welcome the new year? Fireworks and fun? We didn't go anywhere or do anything special, just stayed home and relaxed. I have not made any new year's resolutions... have you?

I have enjoyed a nice long weekend and am ready to go back to work tomorrow. I made a lemon slab cake, did lots of washing, caught up on bookwork, cleaned the windows, vacuumed the house, mowed the lawns... a very productive weekend!

One of my Christmas presents was a little box of Affirmations by Kate Knapp ... this one caught my fancy today. "I had a blood test and it seems I have high expectations. So I'm on a strict diet of no expecting and lots of enjoying." Sounds like a plan! Cheerio for now. C ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment