CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Change of plan


Unfortunately I will no longer be having a stall at the Sugar & Spice Children's Market in Ballarat this weekend. The original venue is no longer available and although Alison has been lucky enough to find an alternative, it is much smaller and therefore she cannot fit as many stalls in. To help save her some stress in choosing people to "reject" I volunteered to drop out. I was feeling a little un-prepared and frazzled so it is a little bit of a relief actually! Alison was very sweet and made me promise to have a stall at the market next year. Everything happens for a reason! So I'll just relax and have a nice quiet weekend. I hope all is well with you. C ♥

1 comment:

  1. :o(

    was really looking forward to meeting you, Clare. Perhaps we could meet for a cuppa instead sometime?

    I'll be looking for you at the next one.

    Sonya M.
    www.sagoontuesdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete