CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Etsy find

Hello!
Is'nt this coin purse by oktak just gorgeous?! I am always coming across the most divine products on Etsy. Such amazingly clever people in Etsy land!
Things have been a bit busy here. I have been working at the Bank a lot and after having about a year off it's been a bit of a shock to the system! I must admit it's very nice to have my own little bit of money though. Lyndon has been busy slashing the roadsides, bringing in the hay, repairing machinery, etc. The farmers are starting to windrow the canola even though we've had quite a bit of rain lately. The silly season is here! Only 24 sleeps till Santa arrives, yay! I hope all is well in your part of the world. Love, C ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment