CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Raking leaves


This is our BBQ setting under the ash tree which casts lovely shade in the summer but I spend ages during autumn raking up it's leaves.

I was sitting at the computer in the front room this morning and a fox trotted across the lawn! It then went down the footpath along the side of the house. There are quite a few around at the moment and the Government might be bringing the bounty back again so we are keeping the tails of the ones we kill.

I am working on a bathroom renovation at the moment. My client is a farmer and is very busy so has asked me to oversee the whole thing. I have prepared two plans and am now working on the fittings. There are so many to choose from! Cheerio for now. C x

No comments:

Post a Comment