CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bookshelf treasures


My new Hemnes bookshelf from Ikea is lovely and filling up with my treasures and work stuff. It's so nice walking into the room and seeing them sitting there proudly on display.

I have just finished one of the best books I have read in a long time. My lovely friend Kate put me on to it, of which I am eternally grateful! It is called 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society'. Is'nt the title just wonderful! If you have not read it, I highly recommend it. Very heart-warming and extremely enjoyable. I posted it today to my friend Sally so she can soak up it's charm.
We have had a couple of lovely sunny days here so I have been trying to get out there and do a bit around the garden. I planted some tulip bulbs the other day, I can't wait for all the late winter and spring flowers to come. The chickens have stopped laying though which is a shame. I had to buy eggs the other day! Hope you all have a lovely weekend. C x

No comments:

Post a Comment