CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cleaning up and painting


Hello. For the last few days I have been cleaning up the plantation. The gums drop lots of leaves and sticks and create a bit of a fire hazard. It's tiring work but looks pretty good now (not that I have finished yet!). There is some lovely moss growing here. I love moss!
We had a couple of glorious clear sunny days which was so nice. It was pretty cold at night though and we had a frost or two. The chickens have started laying again. I collected two eggs this morning.
I have also managed to get a little painting done in the lounge room. There is still a lot to do but little by little I will get there! It will be so nice to be able to finally use this room!



No comments:

Post a Comment