CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Little lambs


We have lots of lambs running around at the moment. Last year I hand reared one. This year two were abandoned and although I bottle fed them for a few days they both died. Unfortunately that is one of the hard facts of life in the country.

We have had quite a bit of rain over the last few days. The rain gauge showed 24mm yesterday which is great for the crops. I have been stuck inside as a result so have been baking. I made a double batch of chocolate chip biscuits yesterday and lemon slice today. Yum.

My Hemnes bookcase from Ikea is finally assembled and stacked full of lovely goodies. It is so nice having some extra storage space and I'm loving the organisation. I look at some of the great blogs and websites out there and get inspired. I wish my place looked as lovely as theirs! One day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment