CountryGirlClare

CountryGirlClare
Home : Garden : Cooking : Inspiration

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Made It finds


Hello. Thought I would try out the new website I found thanks to Decor8. It's called Picnik and helps you combine your photos into all sorts of layouts. How fun! I made this one from some great Made It products I found today. What do you think? The possibilities are endless!

It is quite nice and sunny at the moment but a little windy. Yesterday I took the wheelbarrow down the laneway paddock and collected and load of rocks that were scattered around. I then lugged the barrow over to the dam and tipped the load into the in-flow point to help stop erosion. Phew! The Little Dog was running around exploring and then decided he felt like a swim so did a flying leap into the dam. He swam into the middle, turned around and swam back. How funny!

If I have time this afternoon I might make some Anzac Biscuits. Yummy chewy ones.

Hope you are having a lovely day. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment